Simple and efficient. Equipped with a front suspension fork and robust frame make it capable of all kinds of terrains, from tarmac to single trails. 29-inch wheels help with tackling rough terrain and make it faster on the climbs.
– 29-inch wheels
– SR Suntour XCM 29 fork
– Shimano BR-MT200 brakes
– Shimano 2×9 drivetrain
Modern MTB trails are fun, but jet demanding sometimes, this is why the Stance 29 is your most trusted partner on the field. Robust aluminum frame with FlexPoint system combined with geometry, optimized for 29-inch wheels make the ride plush and balanced. 120 mm rear travel, paired with 130 mm in the front, modern 1 by 12 drivetrain and the dropper post, make the Stance perfect bike to enter into the single trails fun.
– RockShox Monarch R 120mm zadnji shock
– RockShox Recon RL Solo Air 130mm fork
– Shimano MT200 180mm brakes
– Giant Contact Switch 30.9 dropper post
When the terrain gets steeper, this 29-er with 150 mm travel front and rear and modern 1×12 drivetrain will draw a smile on your face. Combined with a robust aluminium frame and ultra-short chainstay makes it one of the most wanted all-mountain bikes.
– RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Select 160mm shock
– RockShox Lyric Select+ 150mm fork
– Shimano MT420 200mm brakes
– Downlow 150mm dropper post
In case you are enjoying riding a very technical terrain the most, then this »hardcore« version of Reign is for you. Super stable and durable frame with almost downhill geometry, 160mm of rear travel paired with 180mm in the front is a perfect tool when it gets steep and technical. In order to make climbing easier and more efficient, most of our Reigns are upgraded with modern 1×11 or 1×12 speed drivetrains and dropper posts.
– RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Select 160mm shock
– RockShox Yari RC DebonAir 180mm fork
– Shimano 1×11 drivetrain
– Shimano MT520 200mm brakes
– RockShox Reverb dropper post
A high-end downhill beast with high-end parts and 200mm of travel front and rear, representing the ultimate tool for hitting the gnarliest bike park lines. In addition with 27,5” wheels, downhill geometry and active suspension will withstand all rider’s demands. Sram 1 by 7 speed downhill gear system is installed for efficient acceleration.
– Fox DHX2 200mm skock
– Fox 40 Float 200mm fork
– SRAM Code R brakes
– SRAM 1×7 drivetrain
The SyncDrive Pro motor gives the Trance E + Pro a massive torque of 80Nm and up to 360 percent adjustable extra power in addition to your pedaling force. Thanks to its 140 mm Maestro rear suspension, the 150mm suspension fork and a geometry specially adapted for 27.5 inch wheels, you will experience a completely new way of mastering technical single trails. The EnergyPak is neatly integrated into the down tube of the light ALUXX-SL frame and offers 500Wh battery capacity. Our RideControl-One control unit offers you navigation and provides all kinds of data about your health and fitness.
– Giant SyncDrive Pro 80Nm motor
– motor with up to 360% support, EnergyPak 500Wh battery
– Fox Float DPS Performance EVOL 140mm rear shock
– Fox 36 Rhythm 150mm fork
– Shimano MT520, 200mm brakes
– Giant Contact Switch Vario Stütze 30,9 mm dropper post
The Fathom E+ 2 Pro is a great choice for XC and singletrack terrain. The SyncDrive Pro engine provides gentle, instant power to challenge hills and technical trails. With a 120mm front fork and the outstanding all-round performance of 27.5 wheels and tubeless tires, it provides smooth control and reliability. The energy pack is integrated into the frame and can be easily removed for loading.
– Giant SyncDrive Pro motor
– motor with up to 360% support, energy pack 500Wh battery
– SR Suntour Raidon 32 Boost Air LOR 27.5+ 120mm fork
– Shimano BR-MT200 180mm brakes
With the Fathom E+ 3, you have a choice of five support modes, so you can decide how fast you want to drive and how hard you want to exert yourself or whether you want to save the battery. The integrated battery and the powerful motor in conjunction with Fathom’s 3F design philosophy ensure balanced and efficient driving. A suspension fork and wide tires in the “plus” style as well as the deceleration-free engine support enable you to reach the entrance of the trail faster and take steeper climbs so that you can fully enjoy the beautiful views and descents.
– Giant SyncDrive Sport motor
– motor with up to 350% support, energy pack 500 battery
– SR Suntour XCM34 Coil NLO 120mm fork
– Tektro HD-M286 180mm brakes
The all new Fathom E + Jr. opens up a world of adventure for young riders. The lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame and the track-friendly geometry make it easy to handle for smaller riders. Equipped with SyncDrive Sport 80Nm technology, which delivers up to 350% more pedal power, it helps young riders cope with difficult climbs with ease. The bike is equipped for a 120mm suspension fork and a 9-speed drivetrain that gives you everything you need for a comfortable on a longer ride.
– GIANT SyncDrive Sport motor
– motor provides up to 350% support, energyPack 400Wh battery
– Suntour XCM HLO DS 26″ 100mm fork
– Shimano Deore 1×9 drivetrain
Kids full-suspension bike with 120 mm of travel front and rear and 24-inch wheels will make an entrance into the downhill fun much easier. The bike is suitable for kids, weights between 135 and 150 cm.
– Marzocci Roco R 120 mm shock
– Marzocci DJ 3 120 mm fork
– Shimano R-445 brakes
– SRAM 1×9 drivetrain